Application for the 2024/25 intake is now open. Admissions will be considered on a rolling basis. We recommend that international applicants apply as early as possible to allow sufficient time to obtain a student visa, make personal arrangements, and travel to Hong Kong.
Your application should include the following materials:
- Completed online application form, including a personal statement
- CV or resume with photo
- Academic transcript(s)
- Degree certificate(s)
- Official GMAT or GRE score report (if applicable)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report (if applicable)
- Certification of professional qualifications (if applicable)
- References from two academic referees
- Application fee
Applicant profiles are reviewed upon full completion of online applications and full payment of the application fee. Scanned copies of academic transcripts, GMAT/GRE official score reports and TOEFL/IELTS official score reports are sufficient at the application stage. Shortlisted applicants will be notified individually for an interview. The original copies of supporting documents are only required if they are admitted to the program.